Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mom Blog Monday!

Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums

Are you a Mommy blogger? Do you blog about your kids? Do you blog about great things for Mommies? Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?


If you answered yes to any of those questions then link up!

This blog hop is hosted by Sippy cups and cloth bumsThe Not-So-Secret Confession of a first time Mom , and Luxury Living Frugal Style!

What is a blog hop?

A blog hop is an awesome way of meeting and reaching out to more bloggers.

Rules?

All we ask is that you follow the hosts, Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums, The Not- So- Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, and Luxury Living Frugal Style. Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back! We always follow back!

Please link directly to your blog ONLY! Please do not link up your giveaways. These will be deleted, as we monitor all links.

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.

You can follow as many or as few blogs as you'd like.

*Each week one lucky blogger who links up will be the next week's featured blogger.*

This week's featured blogger: me, yay!

6 comments:

Liz said...

I am a new follower. Cute blog! And a cuuuute lil baby!!!

Liz @ lil-LIZ-bits

Heather said...

Hi, I am following you from (tomorrow's) blog hop, I hope to see you at http://teensntoddlers.blogspot.com/

I don't do giveaways or reviews but having 5 kids brings humor in bundles and my daily chaos will easily help you feel relaxed on your worst day! :-)

Have a wonderful holiday season!!!

Holly said...

Hi Tamara! I'm your newest follower from Mom Blog Monday. Congratulations on being in the star spot!! :)

I can't to read more about your little one, and your baby on the way!!!

I hope that you'll stop by and follow me back.

Happy Holidays!
Holly
www.hollyatnaptime.com

Jodi said...

Yay, I am number 300! :-)

I am a new follower of yours from the hop. Congrats on being featured!

Please stop by and follow back when you get a chance.

Jodi
http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com
http://www.jodishomebiz.com

Unknown said...

New follower. Inviting you over for "Mixed Bag Monday" and letting you know about our "Show Off" where anyone is welcome to share the crafts that make this season great. we'd love to have you there.
Best wishes,
Melly
http://www.beckhamandbloom.com

Alliejean said...

Hey, I have been following you, but I am very new to blogging. I would love it if you would follow me too :) http://reinventedmama.blogspot.com/