Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CSN Stores review




Anyone with a toddler knows that it sometimes gets difficult finding new and exciting ways for them to release all their energy. One great, and really fun outdoor activity: swing sets! I live in the Pacific Northwest, and this time of the year we don't get a ton of sunshine so when it peeks out, we rush outside and soak it up! This is my dream set:



CSN stores is a great place to go if you're in the market for a new swing set or other toys or anything, really! I love CSN, I've ordered from them a couple times now and have always been satisfied. The shipping is fast, products are high quality and customer service is superior. Check it out, you will not be disappointed!

*In exchange for writing this post, I was given a $35 CSN gift code with which to use to purchase future review items.

1 comment:

BrettBMartin said...

Thanks for joining Mailbox Monday- I'm a confirmed email susbcriber and GFC follower. www.mamalovesherbargains.com