Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Toddler Tuesday-watering the garden with daddy

Emma LOVES helping. Really, though, what toddler doesn't? It's actually a very nice distraction when we can find something for her to help with, plus she's learning and building confidence. I needed some time without toddler under my feet the other day so I could clean the kitchen. So I sent her outside with daddy to help water the garden. This was during the heat wave so she's just wearing her sandals and organic, all in one, pink bum genius (we love these diapers!).









2 comments:

The Baby Store Plus said...

Did Daddy get watered too? My little ones never 'just' watered the plants.

How nice of Daddy to spend quality time with the little one so you could clean the kitchen, that really helps. Only thing better is if Daddy does the dishes...lol.

B.A. Hunter said...

Adorable! I love cloth diaper pictures. :-)