Friday, January 15, 2010

Rockin Green rocks my world

As most of you know, I recently started using cloth diapers exclusively. Well, in order to keep the diapers clean and in good condition, it's necessary to use a detergent without a lot of the ingredients in typical laundry detergents. I've experimented with a couple and my new favorite is: Rockin Green. It's so many good things: vegan, non-toxic, biodegradable, yummy smelling and guaranteed to get the ammonia smell out of the diapers. So, I got to thinking...if it cleans my daughter's pee, why wouldn't it clean my dog's pee as well. The little stinkers had peed on my daughter's pink princess tent and I was furious because I thought I'd have to throw it out. But...I just soaked it overnight in Rockin Green, rinsed and it's as fresh as can be. Thank you Rockin Green, I love you!

4 comments:

ONCE upon a time.... said...

you should post this on the rockin green facebook page!!

Leah said...

"This advertisement paid for by Rockin Green"

ONCE upon a time.... said...

you should post this on the Rockin Green FB page!! they publish stories like this!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more.

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com